Hosni Mubarak is history. Qadafi’s time is limited as well. WHY? I submit these leaders are simply too moderate for Israel. Israel needs change, and needs it quick. Israel, you see, has plans. They have long envisioned a holy war between Shia and Sunni factions – warring between themselves and killing millions. This is what the war between Iraq and Iran was all about, after all.
It’s not about “democracy” in these countries. It never has been. That is only a front. Think not? Consider the fact that a comprehensive Pew Research Center study conducted last year of Egyptian citizens CLEARLY indicates that Western-style democracy is the last thing from most Egyptian’s mind. Likewise, this is NOT what the Libyan rebels are fighting for either. The Pew study showed that:
1. 49% of Egyptians say Islam plays only a “small role” in public affairs under President Hosni Mubarak — and they blame this for their poverty. A whopping 95% prefer that the SHIA LAW religion should play a “much larger role in national politics.”
2. 84% favor the death penalty for people WHO LEAVE THE MUSLIM FAITH!
3. 82% SUPPORT stoning adulterers.
4. 77% think thieves should have their hands cut off.
5. 54% support a NATIONAL LAW (there is not one now under Mubarak) SEGREGATING WOMEN FROM MEN in the work place.
6. 54% believe suicide bombings that target and kill civilians are justified
7. 50% support Hamas
8. 30% have a favorable opinion of Hezbollah.
9. 82% OF EGYPTIANS DISLIKE THE U.S.S — This is the HIGHEST UNFAVORABLE RATING among the 18 Muslim nations Pew surveyed.
Yes – Democracy must rule Egypt — and so the pro-U.S. ally Mubarak had to go!!
Now — given these TRUTHS — consider the madman Qadafi’s speech in 2008 after Obama won the election. This is stunning — Qadafi was exactly right about what happened to Kennedy. Kennedy was livid about Israel spies receiving nuclear bomb secrets from America, and Prime Minister Ben Gurion resigned rather than answer to Kennedy. Shortly thereafter, Kennedy was assassinated.