As you listen to this testimony, consider the following FACTS that the JEWISH-CONTROLLED MEDIA will never tell you. These policies and philosophies are exactly what Gadaffi outlined in his “Green Book” – he practiced what he preached – and THE PEOPLE benefited immensely. To download and read this book (VERY SIMILAR TO AMERICAN THOMAS PAINE’S “Common Sense”) click on:
Consider America, with students saddled with student LOANS (their first debts), more and more people losing their HOMES, and not even able to afford rent. Who is right and who is wrong?
Please understand that I am not talking about Government going into DEBT to Robber Baron Banksters to provide for its citizens, I am talking about Government PROTECTING THE NATURAL RESOURCES, and DEVELOPING THEM FOR THE PEOPLE TO PROFIT – not for the billionaire KHAZAR ROBBER BARONS! That’s the difference in the systems.
1. There is (was) no electricity bill in Libya; electricity is (was) free for all its citizens.
2. There is (was) no interest on loans, banks in Libya are (were) state-owned and loans given to all its citizens at 0% interest by law. (The NEW regime will change this immediately.)
3. Housing is considered a human right in Libya – Gaddafi vowed that his parents would not get a house until everyone in Libya had a home. Gaddafi’s father died while Gaddafi, his wife and his mother were still living in a tent.
4. All newlyweds in Libya receive (d) $60,000 Dinar (US$50,000) by the government to buy their first apartment so to help start up the family.
5. Education and medical treatments are free in Libya. Before Gaddafi only 25% of Libyans were literate. Today the figure is 83%.
6. Should Libyans want to take up farming careers, they would receive farming land, a farming house, equipments, seeds and livestock to kick-start their farms – all for free. (This was supported by the single largest WATER DEVELOPMENT PROJECT in Africa and the Middle East.)
7. If Libyans cannot find the education or medical facilities they need in Libya, the government funds them to go abroad for it – not only free, but they also get US$2,300/month for accommodation and car allowance.
8. If a Libyan buys a new car from Libya, the government subsidized 50% of the price.
9. The price of petrol in Libya is only $0.14 per liter. (The raw cost of refinement and distribution. The PROFIT on oil belonged to the PEOPLE, not to Rothschild’s BP and Rockefeller’s Standard Oil.)
10. Libya has (had) no external debt TO ROTHSCHILD CENTRAL WORLD BANKERS and its reserves amount to $150 billion – now frozen globally. The Transitional National Council, however, begins their “reign” billions of dollars in debt to Rothschild as payment for NATO’s bombs!)
11. If a Libyan is unable to get employment after graduation, the state would pay the average salary of the profession as if he or she is employed, until employment is found. (Paid for via Libyan oil sales abroad – not by INDEBTEDNESS!)
12. A large portion of all Libyan oil sales abroad is credited directly to the bank accounts of all Libyan citizens. The more Libyan oil is sold, the wealthier the citizenry becomes. IMAGINE THAT!!!
13. A mother who gives birth to a child receives US$5,000 ;
14. 40 loaves of bread in Libya costs only $0.15 ;
15. 25% of Libyans have a University degree. 15% have advanced degrees;
16. Gaddafi carried out the world’s largest irrigation project, known as the Great Man-Made River project, to make water readily available throughout the desert country. The water is free of charge.
Prior to the international sanction placed on Gaddafi & Libya in the 1980s, the country was one of the richest in the world by GDP per capita – with a living standard higher than Japan. It was the richest in Africa before the revolution. It was known as the “Switzerland of the Middle East.”
The living standard – GDP per capita is $11,314 for Libya. One cannot claim the Libyans are poor if they live better than many of the Western citizens. Gaddafi always looked after the average Libyan.
A country’s wealth used to depend on how much gold it had in the treasury, not how many dollars it traded. Libya also has 144 tons of gold. The UK, for example, has twice as much, but ten times the population.
“If Gaddafi had intent to try to re-price his oil or whatever else the country was selling on the global market and accepts something else as a currency or maybe launches a gold dinar currency. Any move such as that would certainly not be welcomed by the power elite today, who are responsible for controlling the world’s central banks,” says Anthony Wile, founder and chief editor of the Daily Bell.
17. Under Gaddafi’s oil-revenue-sharing program, each Libyan gets $500 (DOLLARS) dumped into his or her bank account, each and every month.
18. Women in Libya have (had) equal rights, not only as a philosophy, but also in practice. Under the Shariah-law-based “Transitional National Council” – this will likely change quickly.
19. Libyans have (had) a direct participatory democracy based on People’s Conferences that puts other “democracies” to shame.
A Google search on these will give you answers or more questions. One thing is certain: the Libyans never knew the meaning of poverty under Gaddafi.
Regarding the so called terrorists: Libya is the only country in North Africa where terrorists do not exist. Fundamentalists have no voice whatsoever in Libya. Not a single terror-incident has been recorded in Libya during Gaddafi’s regime. (inamibia.co.na)
Do you think it was a people’s revolution or another well-planned coup?
Was Gaddafi a tyrant or a hero of the Libyan people?