1. Early Mormons are today euphemistically called “pioneers”. Actually, they were an extremely zealous group of expatriates led by money-grubbing charlatans and frauds who left the U.S. primarily to establish a new nation/state. In a letter to U.S. President James Polk, Mormon “Prophet” Brigham Young declared:
“We would esteem a territorial government OF OUR OWN as one of the richest boons of earth, and while we appreciate the Constitution of the United States as the most precious among the nations, we feel that we had rather retreat to the deserts, islands, or mountain caves than consent to be ruled by governors and judges whose hands are drenched in the blood of innocence and virtue, who delight in injustice and oppression.”
There it is, Brigham once again played the “persecution” card while in reality the Mormons were constantly bilking their “gentile” neighbors with counterfeit coins and other chicanery. In fact – that is exactly why Brigham and his brigands left Nauvoo in the dead of winter – to escape FEDERAL marshals and their arrest warrants for counterfeiting, and of course, to establish their own “Kingdom”!
2. Brigham Young, Joseph Smith, Hyrum Smith, and ALL of the top Mormons were master Masons taking marching orders from one Albert Pike.
3. Brigham called his new Kingdom – “Deseret” which is a unique Book of Mormon term that has sparked some linguistic debate and study in and of itself. As Mormon writer Barney explains: “The source for the name “Deseret” is a single passage in the Book of Mormon: “And they did also carry with them deseret, which, by interpretation, is a honey bee, and thus they did carry with them swarms of bees. . . .” (Ether 2:3). Brigham liked the imagery of cooperative labor and industry brought to mind by honeybees and their hives, and to this day one may tour his personal residence, which is called the Beehive House. The beehive is the official symbol of the State of Utah.” Source: http://bycommonconsent.com/2006/11/03/bcc-papers-1-2-barney/
4. Imagine my dismay as a purely ignorant and naive “active Mormon”, when, while perusing the voluminous writings of Grand Dragon Albert Pike, I came across this unexpected esoteric clue concerning Brigham Young and his Kingdom of the Deseret (Bee-hive): “The BEE-HIVE is emblematic of the Third Degree. It is the perfect system of the ANTI-CHRIST to Come!”
Now, it must be understood that initiation into the Masonic “Third Degree” is only achieved upon witnessing and/or participating in HUMAN SACRIFICE – the ultimate sacrament to their God Lucifer – the “light-bringer” according to Albert Pike. Notice also that the Beehive was also adopted by the Fabian society – the literal “wolf in sheep’s clothing”.
5. Is Mormonism with all of its beautiful temples and meeting-houses REALLY the kingdom and system of the coming ANTI-CHRIST? Consider the FACT that Brigham Young instituted a doctrine and practice called blood atonement in his Kingdom of Deseret in the Great Basin. Most honest Mormons turn a blind eye to this FACT and instead choose to ignore it. In a nutshell, Brigham “revealed” that there are certain human sins that can only be “atoned” for by the shedding of the sinner’s blood. These capital sins included adultery and the worst sin of all to Brigham: open questioning of the King and his court. (He called it “apostasy” and many a questioning Mormon had their throat slit by the Danite enforcers.)
I submit only a demonic Anti-Christ would openly preach to his Church flock that the Blood of Christ is not sufficient for ALL human errors and “sins”.
6. In reality, all Joseph Smith, Brigham Young, and every other Mormon “prophet” since then are concerned with is PROFIT – aka the pursuit of Mammon. According to Martin Harris – the Book of Mormon was published first and foremost to turn a “tidy profit” and make him and Joseph rich. Only later, when the Book flopped and didn’t sell – did they resort to forming a religion instead. As it turned out, that was infinitely more profitable than a book. Smith bilked his loyal “Saints” in Kirtland Ohio (including former B of M “scribe” Oliver Cowdery) of their money through a completely fraudulent Banking ponzi scheme. Counterfeiting the U.S. coinage soon followed, and ultimately resulted in Mormons being hated and persecuted.
I humbly submit that if the Mormons had been truly Christ-like and loving in every way – they would have been good neighbors and wouldn’t have been “persecuted” – for it takes two to fight. Remember, the “persecution” myth of necessity entails the fact that the state and federal governments were completely and totally Satanic and evil in the extreme. Politicians are far from perfect – but they are/were not ALL purely evil satanists!
7. Polygamy is flat out dark and evil in every way. It is so amazing to see modern “mainstream” LDS people turn up their noses in disgust to followers of Warren Jeffs and other “Mormon Fundamentalists” who continue the “new and everlasting covenant” that is still in the mainstream Mormon’s book of Doctrine and Covenants (Section 132). They mock and scorn their Fundamentalist brethren as they openly give homage and honor to Joe Smith and Brigham Young who were even worse polygamists than Warren Jeffs!!! This is complete and total hypocrisy – for the Mormon polygamist “fundamentalists” ARE MERELY PURE MIRROR IMAGES OF LIFE IN BRIGHAM’S KINGDOM OF DESERET ESTABLISHED IN 1847 UTAH!